Search This Blog

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Next blog

Hi,

As you've no doubt noticed, the posting of new blogs has reduced to a trickle...well, OK....stopped. I certainly intend to write about the balance of the trip, but as our USA section of our trip has been considerably condensed (it finishes in less than a month), most of my available time is now being spent on things I used to have several months to do. More about that as I post new blogs.

At worst, I will complete the blogs and uploading pictures during June and July, a time that will be spent relaxing in one location in the Philippines.

Till then, I've got Dallas almost ready to be posted; that could still take a few weeks though.

Cheers,
Alan

6 comments:

  1. Looking forward to any updates we can get!
    Luckily you`re girls are keeping us quite up to date via facebook. Looks like you had a great time with your pals Donald and Daisy Duck!
    We`ll ask them about you when we meet them in Paris in a few weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Viktoria,

    We had a great time in Disney World thanks, very long and tiring days! What dates will you be in Paris?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved reading your blogs but you are right, enjoy the rest of your USA time. I did think you were there for the rest of this year. Hope all is well
    Take care
    Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just saying hi and hope you guys are having heaps of fun still. Thanks for having me to stay (can't remember if I said that) but it was wonderful to see you all and would love to have stayed longer and travelled with you guys. What a magnificent "home" you have! Look forward to hearing about it all and I also think it is a good idea to just enjoy the rest of the time in the US and write it up when you are resting in the Phillippines. Take care and sending my love to all......xxxxoooo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Done. A great achievement. Everyone says hi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved reading your blogs but you are right, I did think you were there for the rest of this year..beautiful post..thanks for sharing here..
    miami beach condos

    ReplyDelete